This giveaway has expired. Congratulations to the winner!!
Today, I’m happy to host a giveaway for a terrific cookbook – The Ultimate Allergy-Free Snack Cookbook! It’s full of recipes that are not only suitable for those of us with allergies, but are genuinely nutritious – and delicious!
Judi and Shari Zucker, otherwise known as the “Double Energy Twins,” have written a terrific cookbook full of kid-friendly recipes made with natural, allergy-friendly ingredients! If you or your children have an allergy, it can be hard to find interesting things to make and enjoy – but with this cookbook, you’ll have a secret stash of more than 100 simple, yummy recipies that will be sure to please!
The book also includes a comprehensive guide to avoiding food allergens that is a must-read if you or your children have allergies!
I’m happy to share a recipe from the cookbook that is not only allergy-friendly, but that’s paleo too! Chris and I are working on transitioning to a paleo diet – we’re eating paleo at dinner for now – and I’m always happy to find delicious recipes that we can enjoy!
Sweet Potato Fries
2 pounds sweet potatoes or yams
3 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 Tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet and set aside.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch-thick strips.
3. Place the strips in a large bowl. Add the oil, honey, and cinnamon, and toss until the strips are well coated.
4. Arrange the strips in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until crisp and brown.
6. Serve hot, warm, or at room temperature.
To enter to win a free copy of the cookbook for yourself, leave a comment on this post answering this question: Why would you like to win this cookbook? The winner will be chosen through random.org. Make sure to leave your email address! Good luck!
Disclosure: I received a free copy of the The Ultimate Allergy-Free Snack Cookbook – and I couldn’t believe how many wonderful, delicious, and easy-to-make recipes were inside! I’m so happy to share it with you! Opinions are all mine!
More from New Momma Beckers
- Genetic Roulette The Movie & Monsanto
- New Attractions Coming to Southern California’s Knott’s Berry Farm This Summer!!