Welcome to the I Love My Online Friends ‘GFC’ Hop. Last week we had 95 link ups. The magic number is 130 to break our record! I hope that this is the week for it. Do you think we can? For more info on the hop and guest hosting, please read HERE. Well, are you ready? Let’s go hopping!
1. Please follow your host and the fab five on Google Friend Connect (GFC).
2. Link up your homepage and start hopping around. Remember, this is a blog hop, you’ve gotta do some hopping in order for it to truly be worth your time. When you get a new follower it’s always nice to return the favour. Visit their blogs, leave them a comment and/or return the follow.
3. You are not required to, but it would be great if you could tweet about the hop and/or grab the button and share it on your blog. The more people that see this hop, the more blogs for us to visit and the more followers we gain!
- Friday Letters!! Today’s Recipients Include Peas, South Bay DinDinAGoGo, and Enfamil!
- Gettin’ Down In Crafting Town at Crafted at the Port of LA!